Independent Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cheetuh Works in Microworkers

Go down

Cheetuh Works in Microworkers Empty Cheetuh Works in Microworkers

Post by Abdulla 16th June 2013, 3:58 pm

Are you a member of Microworkers? If you do, then you must know cheetuh works. I love doing tasks in +Microworkers as most of them are easy to do and it just takes me less than a minute to finish them and most works, I get an instant payment. The maximum days for an employer to pay you is 7 days so you will be able to see how much earnings you are getting within a week. With bookmarking tasks from cheetuh employer, you get to pay in an instant, that's why I love doing cheetuh works.

+Cheetuh works have high payment like for their forum tasks, they will pay you $0.31 for every forum posts that you will submit that is at least 30 words long. I've been doing these tasks before but then I am having difficulty finding for high ranking forums so I just don't do them at all. Actually, the main reason for not doing them anymore is I received a warning from cheetuh that most of my posts in the forums gets deleted and if this continues, they will ban me from their task, oh no! So it's best not to do them even if the payment is high, for as long as I am not banned by their system.

One more cheetuh works that I do before is their +Yahoo answers tasks. They pay me $0.29 for every link submission from yahoo answers that is at least 30 words long. But then again, I don't know why the yahoo community is deleting my answers as they are not spam or whatsoever. So I got another warning from cheetuh so even if I don't want to leave those works, I have no choice, I don't want them to ban me from their tasks.

The best job cheetuh employer offers to us is their bookmarking jobs. You just have to bookmark their corresponding links given and voila, you get paid in an instant! Bookmarking sites are +Pinterest , +Stumbleupon , +Google +1, +Delicious and some other new bookmarking sites.

Another job from them is their Mobile search. In this task, you need to use a mobile or any gadget that you can use for searching in google.com. You need to stay on the url that you have searched for 5 minutes. After which, you will get a confirmation code and that code is the one you will submit to them. That easy, and you will be credited $0.11 for doing these tasks.

I just wish there are lots of bookmarking and mobile search tasks from cheetuh everyday. If only they give me at least 50 or more jobs everyday, I think I will earn up to $250 a month in Microworkers.

Abdulla
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MicroWorkerss/

Back to top Go down